A scrap from our Humanities Dept Professor I just received -
"Afzal should be given another chance to blast all parliamentarians,if he misses this time too--HANG HIM UNTIL DEATH! "
Though I don't agree with closed eyes, our politicians stand a lot to be desired.But still they are not completely at fault.
Where are the Muslim leaders who should come out & make a statement that Islam doesn't stand for massacre of non believers?
Where is Raj Thackeray & his "brave" sena?Tell him that 200 NSG commandos from Delhi(no Marathi manoos,all south & north Indians) have been sent to Mumbai to fight the terrorists so that he can sleep peacefully at Shivaji Park tonight.(sample from the sms's i ve recieved)
Thank You God for not making everyone rich enough to rent a room at the Taj & Oberoi.
Thank You God, for our embarrassing politicians have not stooped even lower to make a statement that Terrorists are God sent Messiahs for controlling our population.
Though the inferiority complex for not having the same courage of those Terrorist dudes who are around my age still looms large , I thank you from the heart of my hearts for keeping me & my family safe.
This self centered mindset of the Indian jantha is the prime cause behind all problems.
Why just blame the politicians?What right do we ego centrics have to blame them?
Nasruddin Shah I am sure would agree.After all 'A Wednesday' was a just a movie & he was playing to his script.
It was the most shameless of attempts to cash in on terror!
None of us stand vindicated & please stop the blame game.
PS:My old friend Lalith Modi concerned about the blasts-Times Of India.Our dog Sadu says he is concerned about the CL getting postponed. Well moi not blaming anyone:)
Welcome
******************************************************
Blog Archive
Ask Me
Labels
- college (11)
- I-Me- Myself (5)
- social causes (5)
- cricket (4)
- football (4)
- inspirational (3)
- funny (2)
- Animals (1)
- books (1)
- experience (1)
- friends (1)
- love (1)
- politics (1)
- random (1)
- school (1)
Ego Meter
Labels:
social causes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 footnotes:
Ya bro..First of all thank you for ur words on my poem. Yes, This is a country which had people to speak even for the ones who attacked our parliament. Shame on us. The people should agree up on hanging the terrorists even in the most holy day of the religion which he belongs to.
I request you to have a look on another one "Ente Kavitha" in October.
Cheers
Randeep
Well, to some extent you are right..& ai agree with you.
i feel (my opinion, no hard feelings) that its a basic human instinct to find the cause to the problem..and sometimes locating the cause becomes a blame game. We are entitled to freedom of speech and expression, and thus we find the common man blaming the political elite, the political elite blaming the "foreign hand" (....bla bla...list is endless) May be because everyone wants to find his own reason to the situation, we end up blaming each other! Come on, at one point of our lives, we all have played dirty and thrown blames at each other.
The only difference is, how relevant should this serve the purpose? We play the same game, when India loses a controversial cricket match also!!
The Janta is bound to do this and these manifestations are encashed by the politicals.
@RANDEEP
thnx man n i ve looked deep into "ente kavitha"
@chitwan
quoting u yoself-"Come on, at one point of our lives, we all have played dirty and thrown blames at each other."Yes I am glad that u accept its dirty.
I would like to briefly share something over here.A couple f months back I approached our Dean with some problems.After some hulla bullas he told me to find solutions rathr than problms.It dint serve my purpose then bt wen I look back it influenced me a lot.So wat I tried to convey is that Why dont v try & find solutions to our problems rathr dan blaming Tom,Dick & Harry?As u said v ve done that all our life's & wat difference has it made?Dont u think findin solution is a better option?And as they say all r entitled to their own opinions & i dont mean to disrespect yo opinions by any means.But I guess its time for a change wen the old bowler is nt doing his job.
Thanx a lot frm d bottom f my heart for a genuine comment which I get once in a blue moon
alex how r u.... I have changed my blog..
www.freakyfryday.blog.com
btw regarding your post..
"Thank You God for not making everyone rich enough to rent a room at the Taj & Oberoi. ".... very much touched by these words, this is soo true.
politicians are to be blamed... the irony is that our president pratibha patil who is the head of army, navy and airforce... didn't make a single comment till now...
we have wrong ppl doing wrong things... intelligence had report that there was going to be an infiltration effort through the sea routes... still the politicians didnot take any action.
sinjan,
www.freakyfryday.blog.com
I feel it's time we stood up for what we actually deserve and are not getting it because of the ineptness and insensitivity of the politicians. We aren't playing blame games. Its the anger that makes us react to the insensitivity of people like R.R.Patil and the kerela chief minister. Ok fine they aren't to blame for security lapse...but they can keep their loose comments to themselves. And the central govt is responsible for not reacting to earlier warnings from many sources...and they are now only taking action after the angry reactions of the public. If we are resilient, we are only taken advantage of. To repeat, its not blame game, its the compulsion to get our politicians to secure this country and not only themselves.
I ll counter yo arguments in d same order:
*RR Patil , as reported is nt well versed in hindi(jz like me) & wat he meant s not wat d pple got to hear(as it always happens with me).I completely understand that & I suppose nt a single person in d right senses wud tell d whole country that it ws a small blast,common u ve gotta 4giv him.
*VS Achudanandan is prob d only communist leader in India who speaks from his heart.Yours truly is 100% anti communist but just hav loads of admiration 4 VS.He wont try 2 please u 4 d sake f it.If u look bak he ws speaking d truth though d language he used ws regrettable(rem he s 85 n old school).Only pple who want politicians 2 b hypocrites cry foul over his remarks.
*Now who voted 4 all these so called desh drohi politicians?As reported when u hav traitors within our security forces who can help?
*I agree something has to change , but prob its we ourselves who gotta change & as i type this I feel I am d dumbest person around....n that speaks volumes.
*we ourselves shud speak,d police personnel themselves shud feel a lathi wudnt scare terrorists n shud ve spoken out a lot earlier,the coastal guards n indian navy shud ve poited out earlier that they dun ve ne sort fd communication b/w them....pointing fingers has never helped & it will never do
btw 4got 2 thank ya...thnx 4 taking yo time out...i guess xmas xams r near
fello nit'ian rightly said everyone seems to be cashing in on terror ...taking political and economical mileage out of it..........
Post a Comment