The other day I was having dinner with one of my friends , probably for the last time in 2008.The restaurant which we usually visit thankfully takes half an hour to serve the food which gives an opportunity for people like me to flirt.But my in-born reluctance to begin a conversation always puts me in a position where I am shot with a flurry of questions & by the time I answer all of those it would be time to call it a day.
The usual topics of discussions would range from the cheeni zyaada gossips floating in the campus to a review of the latest movies in town.Hardly do I get an interesting question like this-
“Who would you rather be in your punarjanm(its been an year since OSO but Farah Khans stupidity still has some takers)?”
Aamir Khan’s niece, not bad isn’t it?It’s never bad to have an uncle who will go all out & try n turn a stone into gold.A small time actor or a politicians son who takes drugs & abuses his wife which finally ends in divorce , but more importantly into the Big Boss (season 101 probably) house with a chance to earn a crore.The list goes on….not to forget my old friend Lalith (cigarette/ kidnapper) Modi.
Probably since I am just done with my exams & in the process of licking my teachers feet,being born as a girl would just serve my purpose.Of course just post exams till the results are announced(I can’t stand a curfew to get inside the hostel).
But one of my seniors has just decided to be a woman for the rest of his life.He’s not patient enough for a punarjanm(MNIT brains).One fine day he got up & decided enough is enough & has now turned into a beautiful woman who was earlier this year interviewed in NDTV.I happened to watch the video in YouTube & man I just mistook her for a Vidya Balan who has put on some weight.
It’s disturbing in a way to later find out that the lady once stayed in the same boys hostel where I stay now,attended the same boring lectures & had food from the same mess.
Guys are always guys & I just couldn’t stop myself from acquainting her & as I had promised I am introducing Ms Gazal Dhaliwal(earlier Mr Gunraj Dhaliwal) in this space.One of those souls with very good articulation skills who will just amuse you not just with her life story(http://gazalhopes.blogspot.com/).Yours truly has absolutely no plans to follow her footsteps nor do I intend to change any of your gender.Its quite a gripping story & I am sure(there are always exceptions) you will enjoy reading through her life.
PS:Finally I got my chance to shoot a question-“Why is it that girls enter the hostel at 8 30 pm while boys get out of theirs at the same time?”
Ans:“Bcoz boys dun get pregnent”.I had my stomach full.
Welcome
******************************************************
Blog Archive
Ask Me
Labels
- college (11)
- I-Me- Myself (5)
- social causes (5)
- cricket (4)
- football (4)
- inspirational (3)
- funny (2)
- Animals (1)
- books (1)
- experience (1)
- friends (1)
- love (1)
- politics (1)
- random (1)
- school (1)
Ego Meter
Labels:
social causes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 footnotes:
sure you do not encounter trans-sexuals that frequently around... how do you know this person?
hey..was waiting for this post...had read ur comment on his..er.... her blog;)
was an intresting account!:)
@chitwan
s/he is studied in the same col wer i study nw,so came 2 know abt hr frm ma profesor
@neethu
y dun u comment in his..er... her blog?
hmm...blah...dun like to comment on blogs where they keep moderation....
ohh :| interesting...i'll hv to see 'her' blog now..
she doesnt mind that u'v written abt her over here? :O
well she dint have any until I wrote this...she has serious reservation abt dis post
Post a Comment