Well i got tagged.Honestly i had no clue of what it is & I googled a lot which contributed to more confusion.For people who are not aware this is some kind of (i am not sure if it means appreciation)way by which a topic or set of questions get passed on from one blogger to the next.
So hear I go....
Madhuri aka Mads , one of the (justifiably) very few people who regularly take the pain to comment on my posts has tagged me.Well she is supposed to be a girl but writes stuff which many a times confuses the reader on the gender of the author.But still i would say she gives you reasons to sit back & laugh & yours truly enjoys reading her posts.All those jobless souls reading this please do visit her blog("http://madhuriaries.blogspot.com/") & judge it on its face value.
I am supposed to describe my desktop.
*WALLPAPER--I do keep changing my wallpaper like most of you , the most popular being Manchester United's official wallpaper with EPL fixtures.But for some time it's been Genelia.I have been seeing her for about 4 years(obviously on screen) & I haven't exactly liked her face.Somehow this pic of hers made me go weak on my heels & I expect none of you to agree with me.She was seriously cute in JTYJN though.
*FOLDERS--On the left side of the screen you see most of the normal stuff.These are the shortcuts most of us use often.Three of them i guess deserve a mention.
1)launch-This is essentially an antivirus which works even if you have another one.Extremely good & I would recommend all the readers to download it.I have a paid version of McAfee antivirus which has contributed to my system crashing twice & has embarassed me for quite some time.Oops I failed to mention , the name is Dr Webs.
2)u89-This is ultrasurf, basically a proxy generating software.Since most of the sites which I visit are banned in our college i cannot imagine sitting in front of my laptop without it.And if any of you are raising your eyebrows wondering about the sites I visit sample this - Orkut,Facebook,Ibnlive,Cricketnext are few of the innumerable sites banned here.This works only on Internet Explorer.But i wouldn't recommend a download because this is an adware & supposed to be a spyware.
3)XAMPP-A software used for Database Management.I hardly use it but still it finds a place in my Desktop.
To the right I have the folders which i use during that particular time period.Starting with an image of our Time Table.
DBMS comes next which is a folder which contains all my assignment & project works in that particular subject(i dont do any other asignments).
Then comes Internship which contains my CV,covering letter & all those professional documents.The text files at the bottom are the contacts I have gathered from net & another which contains a list of already contacted Professors.I shall take a count of all those rejection letters once my application process is completed.
EURO is a folder which contains the crack versions of FIFA 07 , 08 & 09 along with EURO 08.FIFA is the only game I play at the moment.I had bid adieu to NFS & Brian Lara Cricket long back while I am all nuts at CS.
Hope you haven't slept by now.
It's my turn to tag.I am gonna tag 3 people who have constantly encouraged me after bearing with whatever crap I had to offer over here(excluding Mads).
Rinzu - http://thememoirsoflove.blogspot.com/
- http://thepoeticdiaries.blogspot.com/
- http://totheblessingcalledlife.blogspot.com/
Manasa - http://manasa-chlamydomonas.blogspot.com/
Neethu - http://neethu-blah.blogspot.com/
Though I respect whatever decision you take regarding the tag.
Welcome
******************************************************
Blog Archive
Ask Me
Labels
- college (11)
- I-Me- Myself (5)
- social causes (5)
- cricket (4)
- football (4)
- inspirational (3)
- funny (2)
- Animals (1)
- books (1)
- experience (1)
- friends (1)
- love (1)
- politics (1)
- random (1)
- school (1)
Ego Meter
Labels:
I-Me- Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 footnotes:
:O :O my stuff makes u confused abt my gender :O aargghh... :X
anyway..glad u did ur 1st tag :D
i shall keep harassing u with more tags :D
and genelia is definitely cute although this pic isn't her best one :D i loved the part where u wrote u'v been seeing her for past 4 yrs :D lol...
wel i hp u agree if i say u dont write girlish stuff.....n thnx once again
Lol, to be honest i skipped a few lines to get to the end ..to only learn that im TAGGED! wah! I have aboring aging computer ( i wont mention her age) Anyway, will agree to the terms of the tag :P
Btw, genelia looks better in jaane tu than in your desktop photo :P
lol,neva mention her age n f u have ne plans f sendin her 2 an old age home,4 yo kind in4mation i run one as well
as i carefully mentioned in my post-"i expect none of u 2 agree with me" & as they say Beauty depends on the beholders eyes
Ah! good to see that you manage atleast a decent number of posts every month...:)
and about the tag..i dunno..i might not take it...lootsa tags in pending list...and am kinda gt bored of tags already
and like the above commentator, me too skipped paras to see if my name was thr;)
Lol, ok fine. But let me tell you your comp CAN NEVer beat my comps age. Any moment, it can crumble!
@neethu
i wudnt mind at all f u had written-"Ah! good to see that you manage atleast a decent number of posts every month..."
i cant but admire my foresight in givin u d option 2 do dis tag
@manasa
Beauty depends on the beholders eyes n so does d words getting comprehended....wat i meant s wen yo grand old comp finally crumbles u can kindly donate it 2 me so dat i can learn some assembling
Lol, ah. Ok, in other words i got a bulb. Yeah, ill donate my computer for your assembling thingy!
probably my inability 2 articulate things in a way so that the reader can comprehend it the way i want it to be comprehended....thnx a lot
I don't like rapid changes......so my blog template, my laptop themes doesn't change much
Carry on with ur experiments :D
Nice blog bro.. One who write this much wont get much time to talk bla bla.. its alright.
cheers
Randeep
WHAT DO U DO IN A TAG????
PLZ EXPLAIN...SO DAT I CARRY FORWARD THE THINGY...
;)
u gotta write a post on yo desktop with its picture explainin d various files n folders u hav.....
I wud suggest u dun do that since its damn silly considerin d contents f yo blog
Post a Comment