* I have this habit of growing my nails in fact in all my fingers.One of the reason is to pick out the thorns off my stockings after a game of football(yeah our ground is one place where you can find all varieties of thorns-any botany student reading?).The second reason is sadly I don’t have a nail cutter in my room.So last week during my Networking class our Professor ,”Dr” MA caught me.Since he has this habit of googling his own name I ll better just keep the initials(since I study in a deemed university if I get caught for writing this piece I will have to borrow that time machine from LOVESTORY 2050 & start all over again).So as usual he cracked a lot of poor jokes but it was a lot better compared to his lecture.Someone had told me I should strive hard to bring a smile to some faces when I grow up & here I brought a smile to all my classmates faces without really having to strive.PJ’s apart, he told the whole class that he had done a research on boys who grow nails & found out that they usually use TISSUE PAPER.
Well sir errrrr u did ur errrr Phd in *$#%^&
I wanted to ask but again it’s a deemed university.
* In our college we are forced to suffix our seniors names with a BOSS.When I joined the college we had a terror boss named Dushyant Kumar.His friends lovingly call him DK.I guess DK boss hasn’t studied biology in school since he always clarifies his biological doubts from 1st yearites.Whenever we move about in the college we were always wary of him.He could just come out of nowhere & clarify his doubts with his gurudakshina(yeah slaps).Though abbreviations are a strict no-no for 1st yearites we were allowed to call him DK boss(that loser thinks DK boss sounded something great).Once he complained that we were not giving him enough respect.The obedient juniors that we are, went back & thought of a solution.
Alex Ferguson would have been called ‘Ferguson sir’ when he was the coach of Aberdeen.Later on when he was knighted in 1999 by Queen Elizabeth he came to be known as Sir Alex.So we found out that when we change a suffix to prefix it means more respect.
Since then our respect demanding DK boss became BOSS(i)DK.
* Those who have read my previous posts would know I will die criticizing Lalith Modi & his IPL.But the vision of a great cigarette company owner like Modi is such that with time his foolish critics will have to run around for cover.So much has been written about how his IPL was going to kill the game & the players.But when we honestly retrospect without any prejudice we find that after the famous slap-gate incident an off colour Sreesanth went on to become one of the highest wicket takers in the tournament.The commentators were busy telling us how the slap has changed him for the better.If you thought that was a fluke just look at how Bhaji is performing in Sri Lanka.The commentators are again referring to the slap-gate incident.
Aspiring cricketers would do well to take note-“A slap can change your life” & Lalith Modi's vision rocks.
Welcome
******************************************************
Ask Me
Labels
- college (11)
- I-Me- Myself (5)
- social causes (5)
- cricket (4)
- football (4)
- inspirational (3)
- funny (2)
- Animals (1)
- books (1)
- experience (1)
- friends (1)
- love (1)
- politics (1)
- random (1)
- school (1)
Ego Meter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 footnotes:
nice read..i would have really luvd it had you elaborated on the biological doubts of DK boss...he he..wud have really packed the punch...
Boss DK! bahahahaha!!
Refreshing blog. I was a little taken aback with the nails story, wondering (for no real reason, really) whether this guy is gonna write about all gloomy stuff, but I was in for a surprise. BTW, what does Dr.MA this is 'wrong' with having to use tissue paper!?
-Furi
hehe.. middle part was good..
hey. That is a funny post man.. which college are you from? phd in s**t!! hehe!! too good!
he he he
1st tym i am hearing bout sm1 ..whu googles for his name ..lolz ..!
how self obssesd a person can be ..and phd in shiting is also a new concept ..
EDUCATION MINISTER are u listening ?
lol @ bosedk ... nice stuff Sir Alex ...
And does lalitmodi own a ciggie company ? Mabbe I will google it.
Aneways nice stuff man ... keep updating ...
one last thing ... ur template is amazing ... chow ...
Ha Ha Ha
Nice post '
I liked it much.
U have done a great job
nice post
ummm, I google my name sometimes. Eeks!
So do u never cut ur nails?
Good post!
if i slap u will u cut ur nails?? ewww how gross... :-|
i liked the way u wrote about 3 random topics...
@sandeep
lol,i knw u can clear it better
thnx
@el
thnx mate
@attila
thnx
@feather
thnx
@peter
lol
spare d minister man
he may actually strt 1
@xsystem
thnx a lot
chow....btw wat does it mean?
@vinayak
grt dat i cud make u laugh
@lover
nice comment
btw did u read it?
@dame
if i neva cut my nails i woudnt ve probably typed this
thnx
@mads
u r really mad f u thot i ll cut my nails fearin yo slap
btw i ve cut it
thnx
Your prof. googles himself? someone is self obsessed!
was a nice post...
btw u sure 'Dushyant Kumar' never googles his name??:P
oh yeah..he must be outta that deemed university by now alle?;)
haha...ur prof does have insight:P
is dk for real..aww cmon...seriously???
Post a Comment