@!ex$$w0r!d™ ©

When someone sees the same people everyday they wind up becoming a part of that persons life. Then they want the person to change.If someone isn't what others want them to be then others become angry.Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives but none about his or her own.

Blogging has taken a back seat for some time & I guess it will be there for a while.Last Sep 5th , when I rang up my favorite teacher she complained that it’s been some time since I visited school.

”No time M’am”.

She replied-“If you really want to do something you will never fall short of time”.

Now I don’t find time to bug all my blogger friends as well.

The other day I was trying to prepare my CV.I was quite taken aback by the fact that I had hardly done anything meaningful so far.Without any sort of prejudice when I finally went through the end product it pretty much seemed like that of an applicant for the post of a computer analyst in a C-division Football club.These days C-division Football clubs hardly have a coach-forget a computer analyst.Yours truly is quite ambitious & found it difficult to accept that I wouldn’t be in demand after my graduation.

“If you really want to do something you will never fall short of time”-Yeah my priorities, at least for the time being has changed.

I was terribly busy all these days.So I ve got a lot to share as well both regarding personal experiences & current affairs.Saurav has announced his expected retirement as dramatically as one could do.As I am typing this Sachin has just broken Lara’s record & got out at 88(Ponting is licking his lips).Manchester United as usual has picked up after their disappointing start & the English football team is on a roll in the World Cup qualifiers which has managed to keep me in good spirits.

Personally, as busy as I have ever been.Has been applying for my summer internships & I have collected all my rejection letters(yaadein).I shall strive to make all those Professors regret(Tendulkar ironically has just vomited a quotable quote-“There are stones thrown at you and you turn it in to milestones”).I am one of the organizers of a National Level Tech Fest-Neuron hosted by our college whose inaugural ceremony is gonna start in an hours time(I hate inaugural ceremonies-I would rather sleep here than at the venue).The experiences from both these have been enriching though which I shall share in this space.

My sister was back from Scotland after 2 years , I went home for a week & had a blast in God’s own Country.That should be another post since that week was an education in itself.

Semester is gonna end soon & me going to start with all the projects & assignments which were given in July. How I bug you all with all these crap depends on how I manage my time.

12 footnotes:

You and I seem to be on the same plane. Recently I approached my VP to give him an update on a project I was doing and he said "That's it" My response to that was "I can't leave the rest of my work and sit on projects" He said, "That's what everybody says. And to me, right now, you are no different from anyone else. Do you think you are? Then prove it to me :)"

Now I find time for my projects. Just a matter of planning my day. Helps! :)

yeah...so true
n thnx 4 d comment

I went to cochin as part of my last school trip recently.The crowd there was sooooo ugh. Is it usually like that or were me and my classmates only unluckY?

Anyway..yeah if laziness is curbed anyone can achieve anything, but unfortunately no vaccine has been found for the deadly disease which just doesnt seem to go away on a lovely rainy day like today :P Its raining cats and dogs right now :P

That was xtremely unfortunate.I guess it's the same all ovr India but mayb more so in Kerala bcoz certain sections of the society r not used to gals in jeans n top or d so called modern fashionable dresses.To som xtent d kind of movies which r made outside Kerala also contributes to such a culture bcoz pple tend to confuse b/w reel n real life.Though it doesnt make ne sense,being a Kochi'te I apologize on their behalf for ne lewd remarks or luks....but i wud suggest its tym gals start takin it in their stride n hopefully these problems wud change 4 d better.You wud ve read abt all those incidents in Goa,Rajasthan,Mumbai n all.Please dun single out Kochi though its with a lot of shame that i type this.

btw hop u had a good trip though God's own Country dint treat u as well as u wud ve liked

hmmm..happens...
and WHAT? ur projects were alloted in july and u'll start now? dont u hv anything like deadlines in ur college?can i shift to ur college pls?

good luck wid organizing the event...
and yeah.thanks for being company in having a crappy CV... :D :D :P

d deadline s Nov 3rd n i am plannin 2 start durin d diwali break...btw u r nt welcome 2 our col....gals f*** up our grades

organisin d event??...i pardon u since d event s over...reasons wud follow in dis spce

n thnx 4 commentin

Hey hey no offence taken . and why you apologising?

I was just asking if it was always like that. Actually even the delhi trip was like that. I guess chennai is more of a laid back city, no one has the dare or energy to make remarks.

Yeah i had an awesome time!Went to the jewish synagogue in a ferry and lotsa shopping. So i guess that kinda compensates. And yeah we did take it in our stride. one bus full of guys hooted at us , we hooted right back :P they were dead silent after that. Heheh.

I had wrote na it doesnt make sense in me apologizing but stil in a broader sense it makes sense to apologize because when somebody from your family does something wrong the shame is shared by the family members.

Fort Kochi s a real cool place 2 b at & years later you will be proud of having visited all those historical churches n all

and nice to learn that u pple took the lighter side of all those crap in the end & believe me that's a virtue

hey gud luck on ur project ;)

even i didnt visit my school since i finished was planning to go with my friends :D

yeah priorities do change with changing circumstances... rather they must change but in a better way... prioritizing better and important things rather the other way around... :)

THATS A HUGE TASK STRUGGLING WID UR PROJECT...!!!BUT MMMMM LEME TELL U DONT FORGET UR ROOTS...SO DONT MISS THOSE OCCASIONAL TRIPS TO SKOOL...
:)

GOOD LUCK...

yeah 4 sure....bt sumhow strangely i dun miss ma skool days ....