@!ex$$w0r!d™ ©

When someone sees the same people everyday they wind up becoming a part of that persons life. Then they want the person to change.If someone isn't what others want them to be then others become angry.Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives but none about his or her own.

It seems people are depressed all over the world. No reason why I should be an exception. The other day our CAT trainer was stressing on the importance of reading newspaper editorials every day to do well in the job interview. Hardly do I get time to read the newspaper editorials ,especially with TOI - whose editors manage to make a living out of all the masala stuff & the next day I opened the center page to read the editorial which read –"70,000 Indians have lost their jobs" .A good solid reason to start reading those???

The f*****g RECESSION has happened at the worst possible time it could ever manage to , in my life. The campus placements have been postponed. While singing hosanna's for Obama & propagating his Audacity of Hope I never did imagine the guy had some crazy ideas & could eventually become a pain in my ass. The stark reality that the NIT tag is not going to fetch an easy job , as I had dreamt of while preparing for AIEEE is hitting me hard.

Not as if I got my priorities all wrong . I haven't logged into orkut since early Jan , managed to keep mum to my good friend where I ve given a vent to most of my feelings , that's this blog . I consciously avoid initiating a conversation in the 'n' number of chat applications Im addicted to . Friends back home say "Alex doesn't care anymore" – its fine with me, I seriously don't care & Im self obsessed at the moment to be very honest.

But then I fail to understand how I manage to wake up at 12 pm to find that I ve missed my classes & more importantly attendance & on the other side waking up at 3 in the morning to watch a certain Jesse Ryder & Brendon McCullum smack the Indian bowlers all over Napier . Again here I am sitting in front of my laptop at 3 am hoping that Tendulkar would complete his 43rd test century to make this sleepless night worthy .Yeah I know , some of my priorities are still out of place.

These are tough & uncertain times for easy going , happy go lucky guys like me. I go back & listen to the inspiring speeches collection in my laptop. There is absolutely no doubt on which of those 20 odd speeches I should turn to – Ironically its again Obama's Audacity of Hope.

"Hope -- Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope!

In the end, that is God's greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead."


 

14 footnotes:

lol... :P u'v got ur priorities the way any college going person would keep, so it's pretty much alright, if that makes u feel better :P

lol @ ironically it's again obama's inspirational speech :P

good luck...and hope things work out fine for u asap :)

Good post dude..!!keep posting..!!

http://everything-useful.blogspot.com/

well...u sure enought know the problem that's tickling inside..and then at the end you yourself have given an explanation...

so may be you don't need anyone's help..you have an answer to it..u just need to reach for it.
Ok now i end..hate to preach others...do write more

@mads
honestly dint make me feel better
thnxx

@me
keep spamming

@Chitwan
hp its within ma reach
thnx dude

I think those are sure shot signs of depression.. Like the equation..


Poetry

@workhard
really??....do i really sound depressing??....i wud say im concerned....i ve stil got time 2 get depressed i suppose.

Thnx 4 commenting anyways.I ll work hard 2 prove ya wrong

I get up in the middle of the night.. and im highly depressed all the time...
Dont work too hard, its just a waste.. im gonna read your other posts too...

well im a lesser soul who is incapable f comprehendin yo 1st sentance , ie... f it ws philosophical

Dont read all the posts , its just a waste

Philosophical is interesting dude...its something different than common stuff that you hear everyday

exactly, but den wen u r "busy" & dun ve time 4 nething while doing nothing philosophy can b uninteresting

Now u got me thinking

nw dats interesting

Hello friend,

I clicked on the link to your blog reluctantly and I'm cursing myself for that(for being reluctant, that is..)

Amazing post man. I've gone through much of the same journey when it comes to setting your priorities and even though my life as an engg student will end in two months, my mind is still pretty much the same. Hope to read more from you soon..
Cheers

@jayant
im happy dat u cud relate with ma state of mind....your comment ws a bit flatttering....bt thnx neways

gues u r passing out f yo college in flying colours.All the very best & hope to read more of ya comments soon